Assassin’s Creed Origins ASSASSIN'S BRACER Hidden Blade - Cosplay Official
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE BLADE
Our initial reaction to this prop was, "Pshaw. It's not metal?" As your copywriter was off harumphing about that, she accidentally triggered the blade and cut her wrist. Now the blade's not sharp, but it deploys quickly and with force, and if it spring-unloads itself into something that's closer than its full extension, it's definitely going to leave a mark. And possibly a bandaid.
So we're very grateful this blade isn't metal. We like you guys each in one piece. And we don't want you cutting your wrists, accidentally or on purpose. We should note that this also has a safety, so if you're clumsy like us and constantly setting it off, that's good news. We're just beginner Assassins around here. The straps that attach it to your forearms have metal buckles to adjust it to fit you, but you're probably going to want somebody to help you out with that. Just be sure you have the safety on so you don't inadvertently stab the help. Hard to get good help these days.
- Assassin's Creed Origins Hidden Blade Cosplay
- Officially-licensed Assassin's Creed Origins merchandise
- Assassin's Bracer with hidden blade from the game
- Wear the signature weapon wielded by Bayek with its dual blade upgrade
- Spring-loaded retractable blade has lock and release mechanism
- Features adjustable straps
- Materials: Rubber and PVC with metal findings and components & plastic blade
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" bracer length along your forearm, 8 3/4" - 13" bracer and blade along inner arm
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Fits forearms from 10 1/2"- 13 1/2" around
- Ages 14+