1. Your Security
As we all know, the internet can be a dangerous place for everyone's personal information. Edgeimport.com has always taken the protection of customers' security and privacy as our primary responsibility. We wouldn't want to lose our own personal information and we respect our visitors and customers, so we do everything in our power to protect their Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and payment information (PCI) . We take appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, considering the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the PII and/or PCI. Our websites and servers use systems and software designed to safely store and transmit all information.
2. Privacy Statement
We gather certain types of information about the visitors to our websites and those visitors who use its services, and we believe our visitors should fully understand how we obtain and use that information. This Privacy Statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it. Any comments or questions about this Privacy Statement or our privacy policies should be directed to us through our Contact Us page.
3. Your Personally Identifiable Information
4. Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect through our marketing, services, and websites for business and reporting purposes, including:
- To assist with verifying your identity, in an effort to prevent fraud and identity theft.
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to store and better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
- To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
- To inform you of new products and services according to your preferences or restrictions.
- To manage our Websites and system administration and security.
- To monitor your interactions with our marketing, services, systems, websites, and tools.
- To perform research and development to improve our products and services.
- To provide you with information regarding your account, notifications, and invoices.
- To process transactions and to set up online accounts.
- To process payment information (PCI).
- To provide, operate, customize content, and maintain our websites and services.
- To respond to your online inquiries, feedback, and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested from us.
- To serve you relevant information, or recommendations, based upon your tastes, customer account history, and other information.
- To send you information for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes.
- To track events, promotions, and surveys you choose to participate in.
The information we collect can be combined, segregated, and stored with safeguards in place to protect all applicable to PII and PCI, respectively.
5. Changes to this Privacy Statement
Edgeimport.com reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
6. Your Consent