Sting Sword Replica from Lord of the Rings
Sting Sword is a sword given to Frodo Baggins by his cousin Bilbo, the original Ring bearer. It is up to Frodo and the chosen" Fellowship" to cast the Ring back into the fires of Mount Doom, where it was originally forged, and destroy it once and for all. Bilbo gives Sting, a sword made by Elves in the ancient days, to Frodo to serve him on his harrowing journey. Bilbo carried Sting with him when he originally acquired the Ring from Gollum. Sting's blade glows when Orcs, the violent foot soldiers of Sauron, are present. Engraved on the blade and cross guard are runes in the Elven language of Sindarin that say "Maegnas is my name, I am the spider's bane."
Blade Length: 20"
Handle Length: 9"
Blade Thickness: 1/4"
Cast metal fitting with leather wrapped on scabbard
Blade Material: High Quality stainless steel.
Handle Material: Hardwood hand grip adorned with Elven vine design. Solid metal guard and pommel with antiqued metal finish.
- The overall length of replica sting sword is 29 inches.
- The blade is 20 inches in length and handle is 9 inches of length.
- With the help of free wall plaque, you can hang this sword on wall.
- The blade is made up of high-quality stainless steel.
- Hardwood hand grip adorned with elven vine design will add beauty to blade’s design.
- The guard and pommel are made up of metal with antiqued metal finish.
- Scabbard comes free with this elegant replica sword.
- It is a perfect piece for gifts and cosplays
- *Must be 18 years or older to buy*